I hope you had a great weekend and are enjoying the holidays!
LRPC’s Monday Morning Minute for this week, “15 Quotes On Renewal For The New Year” (presented below) comes to you courtesy of Taylor Leddin. As an independent, objective Registered Investment Advisory firm, Lawton Retirement Plan Consultants, LLC has access to research from many sources. Be assured that I will share enlightening, useful information with you each week. This is a short piece I believe everyone can read in less than 60 seconds.
As the new year beckons, it’s time for renewal. Whether 2016 was a great year for you or could have been better, 2017 is filled with exciting possibilities. Check out these quotes on renewal below. I hope they get you rolling into a wonderful 2017.
Have a wonderful week!
15 Quotes On Renewal For The New Year
By Taylor Leddin
New Year, new you (or so they say). If 2016 has you feeling tired and not like yourself, these 15 quotes on renewal will light a fire under you.
With each New Year comes a new sense of renewal. Renewal of hope, renewal of goals, and renewal of inspiration. It can be difficult to keep in the mindset of actively pursuing hope, goals, and inspiration.
But, to keep in said mindset, we often look to successful people who have blazed the trail before us for advice. Here are 15 quotes on renewal:
- “Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
- “You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.” – Marianne Williamson
- “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” – Henry Ford
- “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
- “Some people say I have attitude – maybe I do… but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.” – Venus Williams
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.” – Michelle Obama
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.” – Bradley Whitford
So, as 2017 looms closer and closer, remember to keep the aspect of renewal in mind. We all, theoretically, are receiving a clean slate and should not take that for granted.
About LRPC’s Monday Morning Minute
Lawton Retirement Plan Consultants, LLC (LRPC) Monday Morning Minute is crafted to provide decision-makers with important information about the economy, investments and corporate retirement plans in a format that allows a reader to consume the information in less than 60 seconds. As an independent, objective investment adviser, LRPC has access to many sources of research and shares the best and most relevant information with its readers each week.
About Lawton Retirement Plan Consultants, LLC
Lawton Retirement Plan Consultants, LLC is a Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based independent, objective Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) providing investment advisory, fiduciary compliance, employee education, provider management and plan design services to retirement plan sponsors. The firm currently has contracts in place to provide consulting services on more than $400 million in plan assets. For more information, please contact Robert C. Lawton at (414) 828-4015 or email@example.com or visit the firm’s website at http://www.lawtonrpc.com. Lawton Retirement Plan Consultants, LLC is a Wisconsin Registered Investment Adviser.
This information was developed as a general guide to educate plan sponsors and is not intended as authoritative guidance, tax, legal or investment advice. Each plan has unique requirements and you should consult your attorney or tax adviser for guidance on your specific situation. In no way does Lawton Retirement Plan Consultants, LLC assure that, by using the information provided, plan sponsor will be in compliance with ERISA regulations. Investors should carefully consider investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. The statements in this publication are the opinions and beliefs of the commentator expressed when the commentary was made and are not intended to represent that person’s opinions and beliefs at any other time. The commentary does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lawton Retirement Plan Consultants, LLC and should not be construed as recommendations or investment advice. Lawton Retirement Plan Consultants, LLC offers no tax, legal or accounting advice and any advice contained herein is not specific to any individual, entity or retirement plan, but rather general in nature and, therefore, should not be relied upon for specific investment situations. Lawton Retirement Plan Consultants, LLC is a Wisconsin Registered Investment Adviser and accepts clients outside of Wisconsin based upon applicable state registration regulations and the “de minimus” exception.